FRIENDS OF MAYOBRIDGE G.A.C. CLUB
Online via our partner website Klubfunder.
Membership application forms available in person at the following locations:-
Terms and Conditions
A. The purchase of this membership entitles the purchaser to membership of Friends of Mayobridge GAC for the period from the 12th day of October 2018 to the 17th day of August 2019 unless he/she shall cease to be a member as provided in the rules of the Club.
B. The cost of membership is £100.00.
C. On admission to membership of the Friends of Mayobridge GAC, the member is entitled to participate in a draw for the prizes herein after specified.
D. Each member shall be eligible to win one prize only.
E. All disputes, differences and questions of any nature which at any time may arise between the purchaser of membership of the Friends of Mayobridge GAC and the members’ entitlement to the draw to be organised by the Friends of Mayobridge GAC shall be referred to an arbitrator to be nominated by the Chairman of the Friends of Mayobridge GAC to determine the dispute, differences or issues.
F. An individual is entitled to purchase one membership only of the Friends of Mayobridge GAC.
- The first prize is a 3 bed, house at 48 Bishops Green, Banbridge, Co. Down, Northern Ireland. The winner of this prize will at the expense of Friends of Mayobridge GAC be registered as owner of this property. The registration of the property in the name of the winner shall be carried out by the Club’s Solicitors McShane and Company, 34 Hill Street, Newry, BT34 1AR. If the winner wishes to engage the services of his own Solicitor in relation to checking the title and other legal issues surrounding the house those fees must be paid by the winner personally. Friends of Mayobridge GAC shall not be liable for any loss suffered due to any issues in relation to the construction of the property. (No cash alternative is available).
- Second prize Honda CRV 2019 (no cash alternative)
- Third prize £10,000
- Fourth prize Mediterranean Cruise to the value of £3,000. (No cash alternative)
- Fifth prize £2,500
- Sixth prize £2,500
- Seventh prize £2,000
- Eighth prize £2,000
- Ninth prize £1,500
- Tenth prize £1,000
- The winner of the first prize in the draw shall accept the fit out and finish of the property as provided by the builder on completion of the property.
- The draw shall be held in Mayobridge Social Club on the 17th day of August 2019.
- The Friends of Mayobridge GAC reserves the right to change the date of the draw due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- The winning ticket and the ticket holder will be subject to verification by the Friends of Mayobridge GAC and their agents. This process may take up to 7 days to complete. If the Member who is the holder of the winning ticket dies prior to the draw the benefit of the prize shall go to his legal estate.
- The implementation and conduct and verification of the draw shall be fully supervised by an independent adjudicator to be appointed by the Friends of Mayobridge GAC.